Times are changing. Travelling is no longer a marathon of visits to different places. Neither posting hundreds of fake-filtered pictures on social media. It’s about connection, discovery, exploration and more than ever; to make a positive impact. At Casa CarpeDM, you can do just that!
Staying with us feels as hanging out at mom’s, (familiar and safe) but then, at the very entrance of the Historic Center of Quito. This combination of worlds will make your stay way more interesting. On one hand: ancient churches, museums, narrow and historic streets, local markets and Ecuadorian handicrafts, and in the other: a comfortable room, cozy bed, simple yet tasty breakfast, and Wi-Fi everywhere, all the time.
Check this useful information that will help you choose Casa CarpeDM as your first and best option for lodging in Quito.
1. We are located right at the entrance of Quito´s Old Town. As a point of reference, just mention "Plaza San Blas". All drivers know the place!
2. Our hostel has a 24/7 reception. You can do the check-in at any time. To make your arrival even easier, you can always request a Pickup Service from the Airport.
3. Our hostel has 15 rooms, all with a private bathroom and hot water. A communal kitchen, filtered water, and free Wi-Fi are part of the services, too.
4. We serve breakfast from 8:30 am to 9:30 am every day. Granola, fruit salad, yogurt, fruit juice, tea, coffee, and scrambled eggs are always available. Our breakfast is simple, yet fresh and as healthy as possible.
5. We are part of the CarpeDm Adventures Travel Agency. Booking day trips, Amazon Tours or even checking for Galapagos Last Minute Deals never was so simple! Our Free Walking Tour is a must-do as well.
6. Our hostel is quiet. A perfect choice to re-boot, re-energize and re-connect. If you are looking for a social vibe, then enjoy dinner/drink with our partners from Secret Garden Hostel, where we have our travel agency located just 1 block south from Casa CarpeDM.
7. We are close to local restaurants, coffee shops, ATMs, public bus stops and the Mariscal Area.
Want to know our policies?
1. Check-in starts at 2:00pm. Check-out ends at 11:30 am.
2. All payments must be done at arrival. You can pay by cash, credit card or through PayPal. Keep in mind that credit card and Paypal payments have an additional surcharge.
3. All check-outs past noon will be penalized with the value of an additional night.
4. All common areas shut down at 11:00 pm.
5. We are a Smoke-free building. Smoking inside the hostel is equivalent to a fine corresponding to 50% of the total value of your stay.
6. No drugs of any kind are allowed into the building.
Come to stay with us! We are happy to receive you.
Lots of love,
Casa Carpedm Staff