Is it the private rooms with their generous terraces? Or maybe it's the winter garden with our indoor-courtyard to hang out in; somewhere to unwind in a cozy atmosphere underneath real trees?
Is it the fact that all our rooms come with an ensuite bathroom, the legendary womBAR or our impeccable cleanliness?
Those are probably just some of the reasons why our Wombat's City Hostel Munich Hauptbahnhof has previously won the Hoscars for most popular Hostel in Munich.
Another thing adding to our popularity is our location:
The famous Wiesn hosting the even more famous Octoberfest is only a 10 minute walk away and the old town is closer still, perfect for exploring on foot. Traveller and local favourite Stachus (Karlsplatz), with its bustling pedestrian shopping streets, is quite literally around the corner.
All other sights Munich has to offer are easily accessible as well! Thanks to our proximity to the main train station the access to public transport is unlike anywhere else in town.
The Englischer Garten is easy to reach - one of the oldest parks in Europe, twice the size of New York's Central Park, perfect for refueling after an exciting day in the city.
Speaking of refueling - Beer! We are in Munich after all, and the Englischer Garten has no less than four massive beer gardens.
Included as always - our Wombat's basics:
- our own Wombat's city maps
- the womBAR for never-ending parties & WomDollar discount on your drinks
- a guest kitchen open to all who want to cater to their own culinary needs
- 24/7 Reception
- safe luggage storage
- rentables (umbrellas, hairdryers, adapters; everything an avid traveler could possibly need)
- coin-operated laundry facilities (washing and crying ... oops, sorry about the typo, of course we mean drying), so you can re-vitalize your clothes ;)
Our famous Tasty Brekkie buffet ensures you have enough energy for your exciting day in Munich. You can buy your tickets for a small fee at reception.
(Minimum age: 18.)