Gratis annulering Boek meer dan 4 dagen vooruit voor gratis annulering.

7.0
zeer goed
2 Beoordelingen
Geweldige locatie
Uitstekend personeel
Uitstekende zuiverheid

Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting

We are a beautiful, comfortable and cozy hotel ideal for those holidays days in which you want to disconnect from day to day . What better comfort than a hotel with a partial view of the beach, where the only sound you can appreciate is the waves and sea breeze?

Hotel VidaMar is located on the beachfront in Puerto Escondido, 2.7 km from Playa Puerto Ángelito and 5 km from Commercial Walkway. Downtown Puerto Escondido is 5 km from Hotel VidaMar.

Wait no more and live this experience that the VidaMar Hotel offers you; We have parking, private rooms and exclusive Wi-Fi for guests. We are a 16 room hotel, ideal for families, couples and friends. Our rooms have king size and double beds, air conditioning, fan, TV with digital channels, private bathroom, wifi and hot water, they are located 100 meters from the beach and from the room's balcony you can have an incredible partial view of the sea.

Hotel VidaMar Policy and Condition:

Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.

Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00

Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (16% IVA 3% Hospedaje Total: 19%)
Breakfast not available

General:
Reception from 07.00 23.00
No curfew
Pet are not allowed
To check in must be people +18
Non Smoking

Beoordelingen

7.0
zeer goed
2 Beoordelingen
  • Beveiliging
    7
  • Plaats
    7
  • Personeel
    8
  • sfeer
    5
  • Properheid
    8
  • Waarde voor uw geld
    6
  • Faciliteiten
    8

Controleer de beschikbaarheid

Inchecken
Uitchecken
Gasten

Nieuwste Recensies

6.6
Goed
19-3-2022
Okay but very basic
toon meer
Mannelijk, 25-30

Faciliteiten

  • Gratis

    • Inclusief
    • Gratis parkeergelegenheid
    • Handdoeken inbegrepen
    • Gratis WiFi
  • Algemeen

    • Air conditioning
    • kabeltelevisie
  • Diensten

    • 24 uren receptie
  • Entertainment

    • Wi-Fi