This hostel is committed to following WHO and local government guidelines for Covid-19 sanitation. This includes increased cleaning routines, better hygiene measures and social distancing when required.
- good for solo travellers
- nice staff
- dinner ( not always a proper vegetarian option tho)
- the 10 point is very misleiding
- veryy cramped rooms
- not enough showers
- a lot of RULES (ex after 11 you must leave the hostel or go to bed)
- the breakfast is the worst I've had in brasil.
- it's not good value for your money
- location is OK.