Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Perfect for backpackers, international student and working holiday makers! Most of our visitors stay longer than the average backpacker, with many staying a month or more. Many come for a few days and then decide to extend longer as they find their second family at the lodge.
We're a chilled out, comfortable place with newly renovated common areas and bathroom and a friendly family-like atmosphere. Cheaper rates with longer stays.
Terms and Conditions for the Lodge
THINGS TO NOTE
Reception hours: There is no reception; the lodge manager will be in contact to organise check in, and available by phone for any questions.
Check in/Check Out: You have to talk to the lodge manager to organise a time. Check in after 9am and before 10pm. Check out at any time.
Age Restrictions: The hostel is for people with a foreign passport; aged 18-35 only.
Deposit: A damage/cleaning deposit of $50 will be collected when you arrive. This will be returned at the end of your stay once you have washed your bedsheets and cleaned your areas. In addition, failure to clean up after usage of the shared kitchen facilities will result in 10$ taken from the deposit each time.
The Lodge rules are:
- the guest must be a backpacker, international student or working holiday maker aged 18-35 years old
- a photo of your passport or driver license is required
- deposit of $50 is required when you move in and it will be returned at the end of the stay (only for short term stayer)
Rules for long term stayers (more than 1 week):
- deposit of $100 is required when you move in, which will be returned at the end of the stay
Rules for everyone:
- no smoking inside the Lodge or bedroom
- there is no car parking space in the Lodge and no-one can park cars, vans or 4x4 in the backyard. Only the Lodge manager and supervisors are able to park their cars in the back yard
- if you need to move out before the notice period your full deposit will be returned if you find someone to replace you.
- the deposit will be returned by bank transfer if the notice is given and once you've washed your bedsheets, cleaned the room, cleaned the wardrobe, cleaned your space in the fridge and kitchen cabinet. A photo of the clean spaces and your keys in the room are required.
- always close the front door
- no stealing food from other people;
- always wash your dishes after your meals and leave the kitchen clean. Don't leave dishes and glasses in the common areas. If you don't wash your dishes, don't cook!
- there are 3 cleaning supervisors that clean the common areas twice a day but try to keep things clean
- no noise after 10pm inside the lounge or outside (you can go in the pubs and clubs in Northbridge) as other guests will be working or studying the day after Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>