Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our hostel bed size is about 210cm×120cm, and each bunk bed in dormitory rooms comes with a privacy curtain, reading light, electrical socket and small table. Safety deposit boxes are provided, and shared shower rooms include shampoo, conditioner, body soap and hairdryers.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. A lounge features Japanese-style decor and have a refrigerator, microwave and toaster. You can feel as if you come to the Japanese general house. Complimentary coffee is provided for guests' comfort. Free luggage storage is available.
Tsutenkaku, Osaka Tenmangu Shrine and Kyocera Dome are all 15 minutes from Iloha Hostel Namba Shinsaibashi by train. Universal Studios Japan (R), Osaka Castle and Shitennoji can be reached within a 30-minutes by train. JR Kyoto Station is 45 minutes by train.
Chuo Ward is a great choice for travelers who are interested in shopping, food shopping and street food.
This is our guests' favorite part of Osaka, according to independent reviews.
This property also has one of the top-rated locations in Osaka! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
This property is also rated for the best value in Osaka! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
We held sometimes on-site events and social gathering activities such as night tours of nearby attractions and local cuisine. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>