Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
iSanook residence is waiting for you!
From our downtown location you can easily reach Bangkok 's favourite spots like China Town(around 2 km), Hua Lamphong Train Station (around 1 km), Patpong (around 1,5 km), Siam Square and MBK Shopping Mall (around 2 km) or the Silom business district. Both the MRT station Sam Yan (around 0,7 km) and the Siphraya Pier (around 1 km) which can be the starting point of your city sightseeing tour are within walking distance.
If you like shopping at Siam Paragon and Central World are close as well. For those who prefer to spend time with us at iSanook can work out in our gym, relax in the Jacuzzi, take a bath in the outdoor swimmingpool, enjoy good food in our rooftop restaurant and watch the sunset with a delicious cocktail at our Roof Top Bar.
The iSanook reception team is there for you 24 hours a day. Our security system with CCTV, key card entries and security guards will keep you safe at any time of the day.
At iSanook, we create our own standard of fun and comfort. Our 3 different room themes will allow our guests and friends to experience with essence of Thailand. iSanook 's rooms design will enhance your fun time in the city of Angels.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon here at iSanook!
Jacuzzi, Swimming Pool, Gym, Meeting Room, Public Kitchen, TV Room Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>