Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation can be made in free with 3 days of your date of reservation
No show didn't repay your money back
Additional Terms and Conditions
the maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We having huge garden area with attractive garden settings.
The best thing from us is 'We provide the star class facilities for a reasonal price.'
And also Ziegler Cottage is the ideal location for a weekend break or a get-together because it offers all the luxuries of a hotel, coupled with the privacy and freedom of being in your own home.
We also organize tours for the individual travelers and for small groups as well as the airport pick-ups and droppings.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 12:00 noon
2. Check out Time: before 12:00 noon
3. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
4. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. Taxes are not included. 10% taxes need to be paid upon arrival.
6. All children are welcome.
-Children under 2 years are charged USD 5 per night for children's cots/cribs.
-Children under 6 years are charged USD 10 per night for extra beds.
-The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
-Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
7. Pets are not allowed. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis Luchthaventransfer
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>