Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located only 50 meters from Praia do Amor - Beach of Love, which is one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil !! The good vibe of this beach is reflected into the hostel, where you can chill in our hammocks or fall asleep in the room with the sound of the waves.
The position is one of our best feature, because we are located in a very quiet place, very close to the beach and also close to the main street (5 minutes walking), where the main bars, restaurants, shops, pharmacies, clubs, etc. are.
Our friendly staff will be happy to help you with all the information you need to get around here.
We offer spacious and comfortable privates and shared rooms with the option among air conditioning, fans, sea view, balcony, and ensuite or shared bathroom.
We have a fully equipped kitchen for our guests, and some common areas with hammocks and couches. Concerning the safety, we have security cameras and lockers. The prices include a delicious complete breakfast with homemade cake, eggs, bread, cheese, ham, fresh fruits, other pastries, fresh juice, coffee and milk.
We also offer:
Fully equipped kitchen
Tours (4x4, buggy, quad, boat, sailing ship)
Zicatela Beach Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Breakfast included. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>