Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Yangshuo old cultural house is an old building dating back to the Qing Dynasty. Being located in the middle of Yulong village, it's a well kept secret that not many foreigners get the opportunity to experience. The village itself is located next to the banks of the Yulong River, which is spanned by the Yulong bridge (built in 1412). Hot weather provides the perfect opportunity to go down to the river to swim and have water fights! Yulong village is one of the most famous villages in Yangshuo which still retains a lot of ancient architecture. Our house is located only 12km from Yangshuo West Street which offers tourists the experience to peak into the past of ancient China. Homestay at Yulong Village will give you the opportunity to get a feel of the traditional lifestyle of a Chinese villager.
Our house is located a short bicycle ride away from Baisha town. When you reach the town there are many things to do including playing basketball in the Cultural Square.
Released in 1987, Jiang Wen starred in a French film called “Le Palanquin des Larmes Sedan' ('Tears of the Bridal Sedan'). Portions of the movie were filmed in our courtyard.
Our house is quiet and close to nature. Guests can take a relaxing walk in the village to enjoy the traditional architecture, have a bike riding along Yulong River, or even take a bamboo raft to enjoy the mountains. Free WiFi is available and covers the entire hostel.
Our house represents an opportunity to escape from the stress and chaos of big cities into a cosy, relaxing getaway. Here, you will enjoy the true Chinese countryside in all its timeless glory. Why not swap the relentless noise and Neon Lights of Yangshuo city for the warm glow of fireflies and croaking of frogs? Yangshuo old cultural house should be your number one choice to get a taste of the true countryside and nature of China.
Drink the Chinese tea or use the bike for free. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>