Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge a 75% deposit payment upfront for group bookings two weeks in advance for reservations to be done and rooms to be blocked.Balance is payable on arrival.
Cancellation/No show. -No refund on the deposit made or booking fee .
Reduction in Number policy-The number booked and confirmed is charged in full for the first day of arrival date whether they all arrive or not.
From the 2nd day the number that arrived is charged as long as the rooms not occupied and were booked are released by 10.00 a.m of the second day so as to be unblocked .
This is because when there is a group booking ,all rooms available are blocked on all booking sites to avoid overbooking.
Meals for groups are provided if required with prior notice.
We have 3 halls for hire with a capacity of between 15- 100pax available.Its recommended you book in advance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
* For sharing all the guests have to be paired before the rooming list is sent for allocation of rooms to avoid inconveniences during check in.
* Check out is strictly 10.00 am during check out date.
Breakfast ,Lunches,Dinners and Packed Lunches are also offered at an extra charge
Beecher Hall – Capacity of 100 pax Church Style at Ksh.15,000 full day / 1,000 per hour for max 20persons/half day-7,500/-.
Conference Hall - Capacity of 50 pax Church Style at Ksh.12,000 full day / 1,000 per hour for max 20persons/half day-6,000/-.
Vera Harley - Capacity of 50 pax Church Style at Ksh.10,000 full day / 1,000 per hour for max 20persons/half day-5,000/-.
Payment is upfront for hall
75% Down Payment two weeks in advance is required on confirmation for rooms and meals for reservations to be made and for rooms to be blocked .The balance to be cleared on or before the date of arrival to avoid the group been inconvenienced during check out date.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
It is a leisurely 5-10 minutes walk to/from Nairobi Central Business District, Kenya International Convention Center and most offices and banks in the city center. We are located right near where you want to be and on Nyerere Road next to Serena Hotel and the UAE Embassy.
All our rooms are available for short and long term stay and most of the studio rooms face Central Park and have a city skyline view to the Central Business District from Uhuru Highway side. The rooms are spacious, cozy quiet and private and traditionally furnished for your ideal comfort. They are fitted with fully equipped kitchenettes, telephone extensions, free basic wireless internet and DSTV. Laundry services are available on request as well.
Our studio rooms can also be converted into Quadruples dormitories but unfurnished for budget guests willing to share.
YWCA Parkview Suites Nairobi Policies & Conditions:
Minimum stay is 3 nights for all bookings for all guests without Credit Cards to enable them to make payments through the bank.Bank details to be provided at the reception desk.
All guests on checking in are required to make payments for their accommodation upfront /in advance on arrival to get the room key.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00. Guests are allowed to check in any time if rooms are available. However guests checking in after 9.00 p.m use a different gate to access YWCA Parkview Suites. The entrance is on Mamlaka Road.
Check out by 10:00 a.m. Guests are allowed late check out only upon availability of rooms.Kindly consult with reception Desk.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH(Local/Foreign Currencies) payments.Acceptable modes of payments are as follows:-
1.CREDIT CARDS(VISA/MASTER CARD/JCB/VERVE OR UNION PAY)
2.MPESA PAYBILL NO.453540 -ACCOUNT NO.GUEST NAME-This can be used on
site or in advance .M-Pesa (M for mobile, pesa is Swahili for money) is a mobile phone-based money transfer operated by Safaricom so one needs the service provider mobile phone registered Sim Card to transact.
3.BANK TRANSFERS(Details to be provided on site only)
24 hour Reception.
Restaurant in the premises(extra charges payable direct at the restaurant)-Breakfast and Lunch.Dinner on prior arrangemnets with the restaurant management.
Airport Transfer can be arranged at an affordable rate of $2(2,000/-) which is directly payable to our contact taxi person as soon as you arrive at the hotel.The hotel does not accept money payment for taxi on behalf of anyone.We only arrange transport with regular known taxi operators.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 nights but there are no restrictions on period of stay.Monthly and long term stays can be arranged by the property directly. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>