Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The structure is located at the base of the protected Natural Area of Parco delle Mura, and about 4 km walking distance from the city centre
At YHA Ostello per la Gioventù Genova you will find both private rooms and shared dormitories.The private rooms have a capacity of 2, 3, 4 or 5 beds, some have a private bathroom, while the most low cost solutions have a shared bathroom on the floor.The dormitories instead are 8 beds and the bathroom is shared on the floor.Blankets and sheets are included in all room types,rooms are spacious, clean and bright.
YHA Ostello per la Gioventù Genova Policies & conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night
Reception from 15:00 to 05:00
No Genoa residents
Curfew until 05:00.
Under 18 must be accompanied
Maximum stay is 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>