Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
YHA Cambridge at a glance:
- Â£1.4m investment
- Fantastic location just a stone's throw from the train station
- New Scholars cafe bar open throughout the day
- Increasing capacity to 122 beds including four doubles
- 11 rooms now en suite
Stay at the refurbished Cambridge Youth Hostel and spend time in the heart of this lively, historic university town on a cheap city break. Just around the corner from the railway station and a 15 minute walk from the city centre, accommodation at this backpackers' hostel gives you easy access to the colleges, museums and art galleries that have helped make Cambridge famous. Hire a punt, explore the ancient streets and enjoy the cityââ'¬â¢s cycle-friendly routes. YHA Cambridge makes an excellent base for exploring everything that the city is famous for.
The brand new Scholars bar and restaurant has a relaxed, vintage feel with its distressed wooden tables and leather chairs - a perfect place to catch up with friends over drinks and nibbles. Delicious meals and bar snacks are available at this licensed hostel
24 hour access. Bar open from 12.00 to 23.00 hrs On street parking available 5pm-9am Monday - Saturday and all day Sunday (all other times parking is metered with a maximum 2hr stay).
*All bookings for more than 16 people will not be accepted by YHA and will be cancelled.*
At YHA Cambridge we strive to cater for everybody. We have one accessible bedroom on the ground floor with an accessible en-suite bathroom.
We also have:
Step-free access into hostel
Accessible reception desk
Portable induction loop
Ground floor bedrooms
**Please note YHA Cambridge does not have air conditioning**
Photo ID must be presented upon arrival and match the name and address on the booking. Where a booking is for more than one person, the named person on the booking will need to provide photographic proof of identify that matches the name and address on the booking. Photo ID will also be requested from all other adult guests. These photo IDs must match the name they sign in with at check in. If photo ID cannot be provided, you will be refused entry to the property.
Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking.
Please note that private rooms are made up of bunk beds, as are dormitories.
For cancellation, please contact the hostel 24 hours before the day of arrival or it will incur the late cancellation charge
Check in from 2pm
Check out by 10am
Please note that our breakfast price is Â£9.95 Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>