Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Situated in mature grounds next to a beautiful Mansion House, West Park Campus is just 90 minutes away from 90% of Scotland’s population with the capital city of Edinburgh only 60 minutes away. The famous St Andrews Golf Course is just 20 minutes away and the V&A Dundee is less than 2 miles away and worth a visit while you are staying with us.
With friendly staff on-site, ample free parking and free unlimited Wi-Fi, West Park Campus offers excellent value for money for your stay in Dundee. The sports hall and swimming pool is just over the road with cultural, tourist and sporting attractions only a stones throw away.
West Park Centre policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Reception open from 7am-6:30 pm
-Check in from 15:00 to 18:00 .
-Check out before 11:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
-Availability June, July and August
-Breakfast not included, communal kitchen available
-Bookers must be 16+ but children of all ages are welcome.
-Non smoking or Vaping in the rooms.
-Pets are not allowed
-Free public parking Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>