Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group cancellations must be made 2 weeks in advance to not be charged the amount due the hostel. Cancellation notices between 1 and 2 weeks will be charged 50% of the first nights stay. Less than 1 week and the entire first nights stay will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our guests love meeting new people and are open to shared accommodations and communal living.
At Wanderfalls Hostel and Guesthouse, you can:
* Relax in the common areas, like the diningroom, livingroom, porch or yard.
* Prepare your own meals in the well-appointed kitchen.
* Meet other travelers, make new friendships, and enrich old ones.
* Get free tourist tips and information from the staff and fellow travelers.
* Participate in group activities like guided tours, bike rides, picnics, and potlucks.
* Start your day with fresh coffee & tea.
* Access free WI-FI.
* Enjoy the library and exchange books..
* And more!
Whether you're traveling solo or in a group, our amenities let you improvise the perfect mood for whatever activity you decide to pursue. Read in the library. Share travel experiences with the other hostellers. Play games. Cook yourself a meal in the kitchen, or out on the BBQ.
After taking in the spectacular views and the local attractions, Wanderfalls is the place you'll love to return to at the end of the day. It's just like coming home!
We're just three blocks from the bus depot. And if you travel here by car, parking is available both on the property and street right out front. The Falls are 1 mile away, an easy walk from here, en route to some fun tourist stops, a neighborhood grocery store, post office, shops, and restaurants.
Taxes of 8% for dorm beds and 13% for the private room are not included in the price. In order to keep prices low, cash only please.
Check in is between 4 pm and 9 pm. However, we do not have regular office hours so you need to let us know what time you plan on arriving so we can be sure to be here.
Arrivals after 9 pm must be approved in advance and there is a $10 late check-in fee. There are no check-ins after 11 pm. Please let us know what time you plan to arrive and if you need any directions.
48 hour cancellation policy. No later than 4 pm the two days prior to your scheduled arrival. Cancellations made after that will be charged for the first night's stay. For example, if your reservation is for Friday, you must notify us by 4pm on Wednesday to not be charged for the 1st night's stay. No shows will be charged the full nights stay. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>