Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the arrival date before check-in time (2:00 p.m.) to receive a full refund.
Between 24 hours and 72 hours prior to arrival date before check-in time (2:00 p.m.) 50% of the price of the room will be charged.
Less than 24 hours prior to arrival date before check-in time (2:00 p.m.) 100% of the price of the room will be charged.
All of this applies to changes in the number of people per reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Every Guest has to provide a valid passport or I.D. card number. The entire balance (for all the nights you have booked for) needs to be paid upon arrival; we accept cash (Euros) or credit/debit cards.
The hostel has 24 hour check in service. Guests can check in if their room or bed is empty and clean.
If there is no empty room or bed to check into you may leave your luggage with us and use the hostel facilities or explore the town while you wait.
Check-out time is 10 a.m. on the day of departure. You must vacate your room/bed by this time however you can leave your luggage with us free-of-charge. If you have not checked-out of the room by 10.30 a.m. and you do not have a reservation for the next night, Vistas de Lisboa personnel may have to pack your belongings to be placed in the storage room, so the room can be cleaned for new guests.
Deposits are refundable if all keys and bed-linen are returned to the reception.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
All the rooms in Vistas de Lisboa Hostel capture natural light and are well equipped. We are surrounded by amazing historical buildings. Vistas de Lisboa Hostel is open every day. This is a very cheap and modern Hostel created for travelers that need a place to stay and want to have access to all that Lisbon has to offer.
Our staffs are all well trained, young and entertainers to make your stay fun & memorable. They all are available to advise you on the top places to visit, as well as the finest bars and restaurants.
In our hostel we have shared dormitories with 6 and 8 beds and a shared bathroom, double rooms with a shared bathroom and private rooms with attached bathrooms.
Most of the rooms on the 4th floor have access to our balcony and all with a great city view. In each rooms there are lockers, bedsits and an extra blanket can be required at the reception if you wish. Towels can be provided for an extra cost.
Benefiting from a unique and privileged location in the monumental and museum centre of Lisbon, Vistas de Lisboa Hostel is an ideal starting point to explore the culture, the history, the architecture, and in a relaxed way, the soul and the identity of the city. And if you wish we can help you arrange your trip or/and provide a guide tour for any visiting places around us.
Cancellation and changes are not allowed after the check in.
Download our Vistas de Lisboa Hostel APP for more information Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>