Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation week before is must
Additional Terms and Conditions
rooms with attach bath.
vinayak guest house is located near the junagarh fort of bikaner.
free pick up from train/bus station on call 9414430948
we also provide camel and jeep safari with in every one's budget..
vinayak desert safari working for camel and jeep safari from since 2001 and we provide camel safari , jeep safari, village tours with in everyones budget.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Vinayak Guesthouse is a small family home that has been welcoming travelers for a few years.It is run by a retired Indian Air Force Officer who now works with Urmul Trust, a local NGO, his wife, and their son,a zoologist and his wife. This guesthouse is recommended in lonely planet,footprint and many other indian traveller guide bookvinayak guest house is in the centre of city.
junagarh fort - 300meters,
bus station - 1.2 km,
railway station- 1.3 km.
Vinayak guest house also organise camel safari, jeep safari , birdwatching tours and village tours in the thar desert of bikaner .
Everyone leaves feeling as though they've been adopted by a lovely Rajasthani family.Vinayaka guesthouse has Rooftop giving a commanding view of the Junagarh Fort, of Lallgarh Palace and of other prominent landmarks of the city.
Visit Vinayak Guest House for a comfortable and secure stay with friendly and cultured host.Enjoy our customs, culture, hospitality and rituals as well as delicious Rajasthani food!
With a warm and friendly atmosphere, Vinayak provides not only excellent value accomodation,but also tasty meals (with a complimentary cooking course from the resident mother and chef) and engaging conversations.
Call ahead and we will be happy to pick you up, free of charge, at the railway or bus station.
The standard check-in time is 11:00 AM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM.
Early check-in or late check-out is strictly subjected to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed with hotel directly
Most hotels do not allow unmarried/unrelated couples to check-in. This is at the full discretion of the hotel management.
No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>