Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The house is located in a peaceful part of the city, away from the beach about 5 minutes walk, the center of the city about 10-15 minute walk.
Vila Vera is built with purpose to offer our guests comfortable and unforgettable accommodation, pleasant time and international company.
Every apartment has air condition.
All apartments have TV-SAT.
BBQ place can be used for all guests.
Villa Vera offers:
- group trips by boat and speed boat to nearby islands and tourist destinations (Paklinski islands, Vis, Modra spilja (Blue Cave), Zelena spilja (Green Cave), Korčula, Brač, etc.)
- vine tasting in our best vine cellars group Jeep safaris on island of Hvar
- professional massage with essential oils
- rent a scooter, bicycle, car and speed boat
- organized low price group dinners, cocktails and other - beverages with beautiful view at sea and Pakleni islands
- free Internet access
With travelers from around the world, in a young, relaxed and welcoming place, you may find that staying at Villa Vera offers you much more than an accommodation, it gives you a home far away from home.
Superb service and warm hospitality tailored to you and your comfort are just two more out of innumerable reasons for hearty meeting with us.
Payment on arrival - Cash only.
Check-in: around noon
Check-out: 10:00 a.m. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>