Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
There is no refund of payment charged after 4 weeks prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We offer high standard, newly renovated guestrooms, a fantastic sunset view, delicious complimentary breakfast, and of course, our famous Turkish hospitality. We are surrounded by beautiful nature and history in this place, and we are sure your stay will leave you feeling rested, inspired, and ready for your next adventure.
At Villa Panorama each room is unique, so whether you’re a solo traveler or a large family, we can find the right place for you! Most rooms have a private balcony overlooking Ayasuluk Castle, the Aegean Sea, and the most beautiful sunset in Turkey. All rooms have:
-Comfortable and clean beds
-Slippers and towels
-Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary soap and shampoo
Villa Panorama is an eco- friendly environment, so we offer daily housekeeping upon request and solar energy.
Villa Panorama provides a (free) full Turkish breakfast to every guest from 8-11am and you can order snacks and drinks throughout the day. You can expect fresh, locally sourced ingredients with lots of variety and deliciousness.
This 10th century B.C. city was once the trade center of the Ancient world. It is well preserved, inspirational, and an afternoon well spent.
The House of Virgin Mary – it is believed that Mary spent her last days in solitude on a hillside about 9km from Ephesus. Travelers can drink from a healing saltwater spring and leave their wishes on the prayer wall.
Temple of Artemis
Once one of the “Seven Wonders of the Ancient World”, today a lonely column stands to remind us of its past grandiosity.
This tiny, Greek/Turk village is literally named for its beauty (Sirince= pretty). There are peaches, olives, berries, historical sites and women selling handicrafts. It’s the perfect place to wander, wine taste, and shop.
There are many other historical and cultural sites to visit in and around Selcuk, and we are happy to arrange tours or share directions:
•Isa Bey Mosque
•Basilica of St. John
•Pamukkale Day trip
There’s nothing like a relaxing dip in our freshwater pool after a long day of hot and dusty sightseeing. You can relax on our lounge chairs while the wind gently rustles through the olive trees.
Several trails leave from Villa Panorama and wind through ancient olive orchards and stunning vistas where Ephesus kings were once entombed. If you’re lucky you may even discover some ruins of your own!
The Aegean coast is a 15-minute drive from Villa Panorama and there are many beaches to visit. HINT- ask us for our favorites, you won’t be disappointed ;)
•Leather, Turkish carpets, ceramics/souvenir shopping Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>