Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Quality accommodation, close to Dubrovnik, clean sea, beach for children and adults, peace, friendly hosts. Try our beach restaurant Arka.
You do not pay for bed linen, towels, barbecue, parking, air conditioning, kitchen use, wi-fi.
Our prices are much better than in the city.
Villa Doris enjoys a quiet location on a beautiful bay in the picturesque village of Stikovica, 6 km nort-west from Dubrovnik and only 50 meters from the sea. All apartments and studio apartments are equipped with mini kitchens and utensils. There is a grill on the terrace, too and all guests are welcome to use it free of charge. If you prefer tasting some domestic or international dishes in local restaurants during the summer season, there are several, mostly beach restaurants, located only a few meters away. The terraces offer lovely views over Zaton Bay and the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic Sea. Price includes parking, towels change after 2 days, linen change after 7 days, final cleaning and a daily shuttle service to the nearest market. The beautiful beach offers an idyllic and safe environment for relaxation in an unspoiled natural landscape. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>