Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Using re-purposed furnishings in harmony with modern German design techniques is a testament to the ingenuity and practical thinking that is evident in day to day Berlin life. We guarantee comfy beds, clean washrooms, and a tranquil and respectful environment. Most of all we offer extremely personable and helpful service from life long Berliners.
Whether you are visiting Berlin for work, inspiration, vacation or simply to sight-see and relax, Viertelvier can accommodate every need you are likely to have. Central, convenient location without the noise.
We offer a personal, cozy atmosphere in an exciting city, clean and incredibly spacious rooms, immaculate bathrooms, only the most comfy beds for a good night sleep, friendly staff helps you plan the best route and find the best bars and Wi-Fi internet access.
Looking for more privacy? Small groups are also welcome at Viertelvier.
Viertelvier's Policies & Conditions:
Once you made a booking, you need to CONFIRM YOUR ARRIVAL TIME by email!
If you do not send us an email 24 hours before the arrival date, you run the risk that your booking will be cancelled.
We have an age restriction for the dormitory (18-35 yrs.). In case of doubt please get in touch with us prior to your booking.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival date.
Cancellation charge up to 2 full nights (of the booked bed price) in case of failure to confirm or no-show.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 11:30 AM to 14:00 PM
Check out before 10:30 AM.
CityTax is not included. 5% extra
Bed linen: 3 EUR per person.
Please be advised that everyone who plans to arrive after 2 p.m. has to email us before the arrival day to arrange the late check-in.
Then you will get your personal check-in information via email.
Otherwise your reservation will be cancelled at 24h 1 day before arrival day.
Once you have checked-in, you will get your own key for a 24 hour access.
From 10.30 you can leave your luggage with us.
We do not accept bookings for six or more people if the reason for travelling is e.g. a hen- or stag party or similar! Thank you for your consideration. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Linnen niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>