Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
All guest rooms at the Valencia Hotel feature satellite TV, a mini-bar,and elegant bathrooms. Some rooms also feature on downtown view.
The Valencia Hotel serves,Meals are served indoors and al fresco. The hotel also has Restaurant and where drinks and light refreshments are available.
The Egyptian Museum and The Nile River are just a 4-minute walk from the Valencia Hotel and within easy reach to the main train and bus stations.
the downtown is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, restaurants and entertainment.
Sit back & relax, plan your itineraries & catch up with your family & friends by logging onto our new optimized FREE WiFi Broadband Internet.
Our rooms are equipped with private facilities . We have single, double and private dorms available and there are 41 rooms in total.
airport transfer to the hotel is available .
Things to see in the local area
Egyptian Museum and The Nile RiverKhan El-Khalili Market.
Al Azhar Mosque.
Old Cairo /Islamic Cairo.
Cairo Opera House.
In the evenings, the local area has a wide variety of restaurants and lively nightspots.
We speak your language.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 15.00%
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 30days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Roomservice (24 uur per dag)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Telefoon met directe lijn
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>