Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We stay just north of Valencia city, at a beachside campsite just a 5 minute walk to the local Puzol beach. Puzol is well connected to Valencia city, and we have our own included, private shuttles for La Tomatina Festival.
Our All- Inclusive Package includes:
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Your offical La Tomatina Ticket
- Private transfers to and from the Tomato fight
- Open bar of unlimited beer and sangria open from 10:00 - 22:00
- Pre-Pitched tent with mattress, sleeping bag, light and ear plugs.
- Access to all campsite facilities including pool, laundry and restaurant and it’s only a 5 min walk from the beach.
- Hot breakfast spread with smashed avo every morning form 8:00 - 11:00
- Coffee and tea station.
- Access to hot showers free of charge
- Festival info & tips
- Experienced guides to lead you through the mayhem
- Pop up bar in Bunol (La Tomatina site) with flowing wine to prepare you for the fight
- Power stations available 24 hours a day to charge your power banks, phone, cameras etc
- Beats playing all day and DJ for opening night
Please note that this accommodation is 18+ and guests should expect a fun, lively atmosphere with nightly parties.
Official Tomatina after-party including return transportation (€15), Traditional outfit (€25), La Tomatina t-shirt (€15), Wine & Water Fight (15€) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>