Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If there is a reduction in the number of the group,the party is still expected to pay for the full booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of 10€ per person will be required on top of the total price which will be returned at the end of the stay if no damages are found.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Margaret Island is 2 km away. A metro station is a 2-minute walk away from the property. Heroes' Square is 1.5 km from V61 Hostel, while Hungarian Parliament Building is 1.9 km from the property. The nearest airport is Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport, 18 km from the property.
V61 Hostel can sleep 24 guests in 7 rooms, dorms and private rooms. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. The property has 4 toilets and 3 showers.
V61 Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. 300.00 HUF surcharge for credit card payments.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
There will be a late check in fee of 10€ if you arrive after 8pm.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is 12:00 to 20:00. But we have someone on site most of the time.
The maximum period of stay is of 21 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>