Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Rooms and common areas have air conditioning and there's free WiFi access. All bedrooms are mixed gender and feature lockers; bathrooms have 2 showers and are shared (divided for men and women, please respect the symbols at the door), furthermore there are separate toilets. Bed linen (free) and towels (upon charge) will be handed over at reception.
Guests over 30 años years need an international youth hostel card.
Due to the legal situation, at the moment we can't offer the microwave, fridge and stove, there's only a dining area.
Hygiene is very important to us and we will provide our guests with masks, hand disinfectants and we clean all areas daily.
Guests have access to lockers and locks and towels are available for hire and require a deposit.
Urban Hostel Palma - Albergue Juvenil Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reception hours: 09h-13h and 17h-21h (check-in from 14h). If you arrive late, please advice us on time.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Opening times from 9 a.m. to midnight.
Towel rent: 3 Eur Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>