Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The hostel is located in Via Roma (one of the main streets of the historical center) a few steps from the central station.
The apartment is located above the Lidl supermarket which makes everyday shopping easy. A few steps from the typical Ballarò market where you can try the Street Food Palermo. Also the monuments and nightclubs are within walking distance.
The property is a 24-hour front desk and has a shared kitchen, also free WiFi throughout the property. The accommodation provides evening entertainment and a shared lounge.
Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hostel each room comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom.
The environment is young and sociable.
Under 40 - Students Apartment Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11:00 to 00:00 .
You must communicate the hour of the Check in.
Check out before 11:00 .
Before the Check out you must clear the room but you can use the common areas all day and leave your luggage.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night.
24 Hours Reception.
No pets allowed.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 and less than 40 years old years of age.
Non smoking. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>