Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Free pickup service from the train station and provide
good tours all over Mongolia.
WELCOME TO 'UB GUESTHOUSE AND TOURS
We have grown steadily since we established in 2000. We have become one of the best and most reliable teams in Mongolia that arrange budget accommodations and tours. We accommodate tour groups from all over the world and we are now perhaps Ulaan Baatar's largest independent tour operator.
We operate tours to see the most spectacular natural wonders of Mongolia. We will help you explore our beautiful country by showing you extraordinary places and National Parks. You will get to see the unique culture of nomads while at the same time having a lot of fun.
Thousands of our clients, who had been served by us, left their positive impressions about us. We have had positive reviews from the National Geographic's Adventure Magazine and the New York Times. This proves that we are your reliable partners.
Come join us to experience Mongolia's vast country where half of the population maintains a nomadic lifestyle.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT OUR GREAT HOSTEL AND SERVICE...
The UB Guesthouse & Hostel is owned by a young couple Mr Kim and his wife who understand other foreigners needs.
Most of the American peace-corps volunteers who work in Mongolia opt to stay in the UB Guesthouse & Hostel. Why do they stay with us? There must be good reasons - they are neither travellers nor tourists. They are living here in Mongolia and are well aware of our hostel's fine reputation.
UB Guesthouse & Hostel provides comfortable accommodation and good home style atmosphere to all our guests.
We offer FREE breakfast, super clean rooms, big size beds, arrange tours, FREE internet service, kitchen facilities, hot showers, laundry service, lots of DVDs, satellite TV., Mongolian Visa extension, Chinese visas, security lockers, telephone service and luggage storage.
Come and stay with us and enjoy the best budget accommodation at exceptional prices.
'UB Guesthouse & Hostel were a fantastic, friendly & well organised backpackers. They regularly ran day trips to the nearby Terelj National Park (popular for those on the infamous TransSiberian train who have only have a few days), and organised longer trips to the Gobi and Lakes in the 'midwest' of Mongolia. The trip to White Lake they organised for four of us was perfectly-timed, and the driver just brilliant! They also helped me get a ticket for the train back to Beijing (no mean feat I assure you). Services are simple, but more than adequate for backpackers.
The hosts Kim and Bobby are fantastic resources in a city where language barriers can sometimes make getting from A to B a bit tricky. And they pick you up from the train station which is a great help. '
'UB Guesthouse & Hostel is a quiet and clean place in the center of Ulaan Bataar. You can rent free movies and there is a free modest breakfast as well. The cost is $5 per night in a room with 4 dorm beds.
It is very hard to find it but Kim, the Korean owner, promises to pick you up from the train station or airport if you will e-mail or call him.
His Mongolian wife Bobby, helps a lot with any connection with the Mongolian bureaucracy (visa extension, or police registration). '
' Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Speelruimte voor kinderen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Tours / Reisdesk
1ste, Land Mongolia
1ste, Land Mongolia
1ste, Land Mongolia
1ste, Land Mongolia
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>