Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our name is spelled as You Are The Key! And we think all of us are the keys to our self discovery and realisation of the ultimate truth.
We cater to independent travellers and groups from all over the world and offer shared accommodation as well as private spaces. We run activities on almost all days across the week and try our best to make it easy for our travellers to meet fellow, like-minded travellers.
To us, travelling is about so much more than seeing places, it's also about the people you meet and the memories you make. To make it easier to meet your fellow travellers, we organise daily activities. During your stay, this could include anything from going to see the sights, hitting up local festivals and markets or simply catching up at one of our local neighbourhood bars. We keep quiet hours in the hostel from 11pm each night out of respect for our neighbours, and guests who need an early night.
Since we renovated the hostel completely before moving in, we had the chance to design it to include as many comforts of home as possible. Each bed has a reading light, electrical outlet and privacy curtain with huge lockable storage underneath. Besides being brand-new, our beautiful bathrooms are separate and each have a toilet, sink and an (amazing!) shower. The kitchen is fully-equipped and well stocked. Our lounge has a comfy couch, Netflix, PS4 and a wide range of books and board games for those lazy afternoons and nights. In short, it's a place that you can look forward to coming home to at the end of each day.
From blazing internet speeds to multiple spaces for entertainment and self-reflection, we have built this space thinking of the connected vagabond on the road to find him/herself. We offer home cooked breakfast at a nominal charge along with washing and drying facilities (chargeable) for people on the road since a very long time.
You are assured of finding peace, your space and most importantly, a smile at U.R.D.Ki, Anjuna.
See you soon!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 8:00 to 22:00.
6. Age Restriction: 18-45 years old.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included.
9. No pets. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>