Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Tuscany Working Hostel is the ideal place for travel lovers and for those people interested in discovering the beautiful region of Tuscany. TWH is the perfect place for backpackers, solo travelers and groups, that are looking for a low cost Hostel stay. We are a welcoming and safe place, full of young people with whom you can share memorable moments with, however long your stay.
We are located in the beautiful Tuscan countryside, 6km from the city of Grosseto and 6km from the sea. Major cities such as Pisa, Florence and Rome are reachable within a couple of hours by train or car. The land surrounding the hostel boasts olive groves, sunflower fields, vineyards and many crops. The nearby coastline is well known for its stunning beaches, and can be reached easily by car, bus or bike.
Our Tuscan country house is divided into 9 spacious apartments, each equipped with a bathroom, kitchen, living area and shared bedroom. The bedrooms can sleep 5 to 6 people in single beds/bunk beds. We also have a shared common area with a TV room, kitchen and bathroom.
Extras & Activities:
If you would like to get out and explore the area we have partnerships with local businesses that offer a range of outdoor excursions such as horse riding, trekking, rock climbing, high ropes, kite surfing, windsurfing, sailing, and SUP. There is a cycle lane that connects the city and the beach and within 30 minutes you can reach either by bike!
Our team is always around and happy to answer any questions or provide further information.
Reception Hours 8:30 - 12:30 and 15:30 - 19:30
CHECK IN from 11.00 - 12:30 15:30 - 19:00
CHECK OUT from 08:30 - 10:00
A valid EU ID or Passport is required at check in
Breakfast not included
No people under the age of 18
A Tourist Tax of 0.50€ per person, per night (until the 7th night) is not included in the rates and will be added to your balance. This can only be paid in cash at the arrival of the property.
Guests are required to leave 50€ as a deposit. This will be given back at the time of the check-out, after the staff has checked that everything is as it was before.
Tuscany Working Hostel Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
This property may pre-authorise your card Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>