Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Bozeman is known for its skiing/snowboarding and Bridger Bowl is less than 30 minutes from us, while Big Sky is less than an hour. Bus pick-ups for both make Bozeman a prime location for winter sport enthusiasts. With some of the nation's most beautiful scenery, hikers and outdoor lovers will love the area and access is easy with our free bicycle rentals. Yellowstone National Park is located about an hour from us and we are more than happy to schedule tours for those who do not have their own transportation.
Rooms have beds, locking doors and hooks for towels/clothes. We have lockers available for free use. This hostel offers shared bathrooms; one for women and one for men with 2 showers in each. Free WiFi is available throughout the entire building.
Treasure State Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
We have 24 reception but any check-ins after 8pm, we ask for notice via email or other method.
There is no curfew, but doors lock at 8pm for security purposes. Each guest will receive the passcode at check-in to come and go as they please during night and early morning hours.
Pet friendly. Pets (dogs) are allowed on a dog-to-dog basis. Whether a dog can stay is ultimately determined by management. Fee of $10/dog per night. Pets only permitted in private rooms.
We have an age demographic of 18-35. This is not a strict policy and we are lenient, but it depends on each person.
UPDATE: Our airport shuttle service is currently suspended until March 2020.
Due to an extremely snowy winter, we are unable to offer shuttles but suggest Uber or Lyft ($30-$35 on average) or taxis ($40 plus) in order to come to our facility. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>