Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Perfect for groups, families and outdoor enthusiasts, this purpose-built hostel offers a range of comfortable private rooms and spacious shared accommodation. None of the rooms are en-suite, but ample shower and washroom facilities are available.
Guests can opt for a continental breakfast served in the hostel’s large dining room or take advantage of the well-equipped self-catering kitchen. After a long day in the mountains, you can relax with a local ale, fine malt or glass of wine in one of the hostel’s comfortable lounges and enjoy the panoramic mountain views.
WiFi is free for all guests and other facilities include a large drying room, laundry and luggage store. Basic provisions, confectionery and soft drinks are available to purchase at reception.
The mighty mountain Liathach, with its two munros, spectacular pinnacles and one of the most challenging ridge walks in Scotland, towers above the hostel. Other activities in the area include clay pigeon shooting, archery, kayaking and mountain biking.
There’s onsite car parking for around 20 cars or 1 coach and a secure bike store for up to 20 bikes.
Torridon is a dog-friendly hostel. If you would like to book yourself and your dog into the hostel, please phone the hostel direct to check availability. There is a small charge of £5 per night for your dog when staying in our hostels.
The hostel is also available for exclusive private rental. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>