Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
We are located in a Japanese traditional town, Asakusa, with lots of attractions and delicious food that make your stay better.
We are offering private rooms that provide you a relaxing time.
You can use a shared lounge space and a kitchen for various purposes such as cooking, having meals/a cup of coffee, just relaxing, doing desk work, etc.
Let’s have a fun time with us!
We are really looking forward to seeing you.
1. Check-in time: from 15:00-23:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: 8:00-23:00
4. Payment: Cash and Credit Card
5. Cancellation Period: Cancel 3 days prior to arrival date 100% charge. No Show 100% charge
6. Age registration: 18+
7. Non Smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
・Access and Location
Only 5 mins to Senso-ji temple, a famous place for tourists. You also can get to a huge supermarket which is opened for 24 hours for only 3 mins from our hostel.
The nearest airport is Tokyo Haneda International Airport, 32 km from Time Sharing Stay Asakusa. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>