Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Cheap drinks, good food, cold beer, great music and even better vibes.
We arrange loads of awesome day trips around the island from our travel and tour office, and even have our own speed boat for watersports and private hire. We are next door to a kite boarding school with paddle boards, wind surfing and more. Plus, our own resident experts on all the best places to see, things to do and parties to check out on Koh Phangan so you will be sure to maximize your time here and see some of the amazing things the island have to offer.
Tiki Beach has its own beach side bar and restaurant, as well a swimming pool next to the beach, a big garden, and a communal area with a pool table where all our guests can meet and mingle.
We have rooms for individual guests as well as for couples, groups or families; all with air-conditioning and wifi. However, outside is where you will want to spend most of your time. During the day, relax at our outdoor swimming pool or bask in the sun on the beach. At night come have a drink at our beach bar, join in our games or just chill with new friends and listen to good music
Things to note & policies:
Free Cancellation: 3 Days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property
Check in from: 14:00PM
Check out Before: 11:00AM
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only
Breakfast Not Included
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
No Age Restriction
Reception working period/time: 8AM - 9PM Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Key Card Toegang
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>