Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The atmosphere at the resort is totally chilled and relaxed, but at the same time you are just minutes away of the rest of the island, which offers non-stop fun and a variety of activities that will suit everyone’s needs.
Our resort offers professionally designed accommodation, including some rooms with private access to a swimming pool. All the rooms are fully equipped with air-conditioning, coffee machine, fridge, flat screen TV, free WIFI and their own bathroom with hot shower. The rooms on the top floor have a stunning view of the Sairee bay and will allow you to be a privileged spectator of the wonderful Koh Tao sunset.
Having said that, we truly believe that this wonderful experience should not be limited by your budget as we want everyone to be able to enjoy it. We offer a wide range of courses at very affordable prices with the option of adding extras, so every customer can make his/her own personalized course or fun dives spending whatever suits them best.
The restaurants are also located on the top floor of the resort, which allows you to enjoy the view of the beach and the sea while savoring the amazing food served here. You will love it! Our Chefs use the best ingredients for their different types of cuisine – sushi and Japanese food in the corner called Sushi Mania and all kinds of Thai and Western food in The Tarna Restaurant. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Key Card Toegang
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Telefoon met directe lijn
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>