Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Featuring options for every kind of traveler, The Society Hotel Bingen houses a wide range of accommodations to choose from. Whether you're a solo traveler looking for a hostel-style experience, our Bunk Rooms are perfect for you! For more privacy, private rooms are available in the schoolhouse. Finally, for those seeking more space: we have a collection of beautiful cabins to house you.
For a truly relaxing experience, look no further than our sunlit spa in the center of the courtyard. With a warm saltwater soaking pool, cold plunge and hot tub. (Please note our spa and bathhouse is by appointment only)
The Society Hotel Bingen Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards or debit cards only.
Taxes not included - 7.5%
Breakfast not included.
18 years or older to book and stay in the bunk room.
Both bunk rooms are co-ed.
There is a $30 incidental hold on all reservations at check in for damages/fees accrued while on property.
Upon check-in you must provide government issued photo ID showing an address OUTSIDE of a 50 mile radius of Bingen, Washington, or you will not be able to stay in our Bunkroom. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>