Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
If you are going to arrive after 11pm at night then please email us your arrival time so we can send you the info for late night check in.
PLEASE NOTE: We are an international youth hostel. We can only accept guests with a valid international passport and do not accept guests over the age of 35 in dorm rooms. Unfortunately we have no facilities for guests under the age of 18 years
We cater for genuine backpackers only with valid passports as photo ID and do not accept local or interstate workers or people in need of emergency accommodation.
When booking on line, please be aware you are booking a bed not a room.
Please also be aware that multiple guests booking on the one booking may not be staying in the same room
We also offer our guests free super fast WiFi all over the building
A simple free breakfast consisting of toast, bread, butter, peanut butter, marmalade and jams is available between 8.30 and 12.00 am.
Free bicycle use can be arranged in advance.
The hostel offers two wings, the Old House and the New Extensions. The Old House is where our dorm rooms are located ranging from 6 bed and 4 bed dorms. Being a Federation style house, it was built between 1890 and 1915 during the Federation of Australia; it has many beautiful old features such as high Ceilings and ornate Corridors and has all of the charm of the Federation era.
The second half of our Hostel is a more modern extension completed in the 1990’s and is where we have our private rooms with either a double bed or two singles beds, set up to suit your needs.
Please note the set up of twin rooms do change from time to time from two single beds to a double on the bottom and a single on top which makes a bunk bed.
We don't charge a deposit for linen or crockery and there is no surcharge for card payment.
Free food nights and we also cater for vegetarians on these nights.
Only a short 10 minute stroll into Perth City Centre. Close transport to access Kings Park, beaches, Fremantle etc.
Closest train service is only 10 minutes away.
If you are going to arrive after 10pm at night then please email us your arrival time and we will make sure someone is here to check you in. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>