Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Enjoy your stay in Kyoto with a new type of hotel, which has completely private room with card key in all rooms!
Our hotel is reasonable and can be used with ease, so since it has opened it has been used by many customers,
All rooms and common areas has a security system and guest has their own card key to unlock it.
There is also a floor that only women can use to support women’s that is travelling alone to feel comfortable.
Shared shower rooms and powder booths for men and women are spacious and popular for their sense of cleanliness. By using the room tablet you can see which shower boost and toilets are occupied. This system has been used by many customers.
Guest rooms are compact, but the bedding items are premium and comfort.
“Crowdie Cube,” jointly developed with the famous bedding maker Nishikawa Living, is an original mattress for pocket hotel where several cubes disperse body pressure and you can sleep comfortably. Please try it out!!
Access is excellent because the hotel is in the central of Kyoto Shijo Karasuma-Kawaramachi area!
To get to our hotel from Kyoto Station, take the subway to Shijo Station, it takes only 3 minutes, then it is a 5-minute walk from Shijo Station.
Because the location of the hotel is in the middle of Kyoto, tourist attractions such as Kiyomizu-dera, Arashiyama, Kinkaku-ji, Fushimi-inari, Kamogawa are easy to access. “Kashiwa Market” for eating and shopping is a -minute walk from the hotel.
There are many restaurants within walking distance, and there are also convenience stores, drug stores, cafes, department stores and banks.
Please use our hotel for casual trips and group use and various purposes.
[Terms and conditions]
1. Check-in time: 16:00~24:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
4.Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex,UnionPay)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 2days(or more) before Arrival Date ：No cancel free
(2) 1 days before Arrival Date ：50％ of the first night
(3) On the day or No Show： 100％ of the first night
6. Age restriction: Over 20 years’ old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes not included Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>