Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
A good quality nights sleep with us, is followed by a good traditional hearty full English breakfast included in the price! We also provide a fully licensed bar which is well stocked with various wines spirits and beers for you to relax and enjoy !
We offer excellent customer service and first class hospitality making your stay comfortable and relaxing.... your holiday starts here! The Glenroy Guesthouse is in a prime location in Blackpool located centrally between the pleasure beach, central pier and tower.
We are a family run business offering excellent customer service and first class hospitality making your stay comfortable and relaxing.... your holiday starts here!!!
The Glenroy policies & conditions;
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival by 6pm.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card in before arrival.
We do not accept stag or hen parties.
Reception is from 8am to 11pm
Minimum stays are 2 nights during the main holiday season and 1 nights throughout the winter being November, December, January, February and March.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>