Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
 If cancelled 7 days before date of arrival for free.If cancelled later,the first night will be charged.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Housed in a traditional Chinese-style courtyard, The Classic Courtyard is a short 5-minute walk from the Goast Street, which is famous for the food and snacks. Popular attractions such as Lama Temple, Confucius Temple and Nanluoguxiang Hutong are within walking distance of the hotel. The bustling Sanlitun and Houhai Bar Street are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel. The spacious rooms come equipped with modern facilities including air-conditioning, attached bathrooms and free Internet access.
Guests can relax at the comfortable lounge and mix with others and watch films. A bar and restaurant serves Chinese and Western dishes as well as American breakfast.
Feel at ease with the properties English speaking staff when making ticket, transport and tour arrangements at the travel desk. Other facilities include laundry and bike rentals.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit card, Wechat and Alipay.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast not included.
7. No Smoking in whole property.
8. Reception working 24 hours.
9. Age restriction: 18+, children under 18 need to be companied with adult.
10. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>