Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
pay the first night
Additional Terms and Conditions
Documentation: Entry is not allowed without current original identification or passport.
Animals: Despite being animal friends, inside the hostel facilities are not allowed pets.
Fans: We do not accept reservations from international gaming fans.
+18: Children under 18 years must be accompanied by adults and this must be indicated when making the reservation.
School-age children: School groups must be accompanied by a sufficient number of adults to ensure correct behavior and adequate shelter.
Damage: In case of any damage in common areas, "The Blu Hostel" reserves the right to charge for the total damages of your credit card.
False or incorrect information: The address reserves the right to cancel any reservation if the information provided is false or incorrect.
Signature: The stay must be paid in full upon arrival at the Hostel.
Termination of Stay: Management reserves the right to accommodate any person and / or terminate the stay of any guest at any time if it does not meet the rules of coexistence and behavior. In this case, there is no right to a refund.
Beds: It is not allowed to share the same single bed.
Smoking area: Smoking is only allowed on the terrace and outdoor areas, please respect the rest of the rooms.
Coexistence: The Blú Hostel is a quiet and pleasant place, where you come to have fun, keep in mind that you share the space with other people. Be respectful with other guests and facilities.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The Blú Hostel has a total of 4 rooms, 3 shared room and 1 private double room. All our rooms have a lockers, reading lights, hangers, closet and curtains for privacy in the beds.
We have commun areas such as fully equipped kitchen and a pleasant large terrace.
The Hostel is only 26km from Lisbon.
The Blú Hostel - Meco Beach - Terms and conditions.
The reception works from 08:00 to 22:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 15%
Pets are welcome (subject to avaluation) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>