Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Our location cannot be beat! We are one block outside of Old Port and nestled among some of the finest eateries, shopping, and entertainment in Portland. We are close to all major transportation.
We have the perfect accommodation. We have 12 rooms - 6 private and 6 dorms - 3 of the dorms can be rented out as privates. Children 14 and up are welcome to stay in a private room with a parent but you must be at least 18 to stay in a shared dorm.
The Black Elephant Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Those who are vaccinated or have had COVID in the last 90 days may travel to Maine without restriction (proof required)
Beginning May 1, ALL states will be allowed without quarantine or testing unless coming from a state the CDC has deemed to be problematic due to the amount of cases
***Due to the recent and rapid spread of the Delta variant, all guests must be vaccinated or show proof of a negative COVID test taken within the 72 hours before your arrival***
If you have booked a bed in a dorm room, you must show proof of negative test or proof of full vaccination if you plan to arrive past lobby hours . You must make arrangements ahead of your arrival in order to to be approved for late arrival and be sent instructions. There is a $15 fee for approved late arrivals to dorm rooms.
We are posting new rules as they are announced on our web site. You can also visit our state web site Maine dot Gov to learn more.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Front Desk open from: 7:30 to 11 AM and
3 to 8 PM Sunday through Thursday and 3 to 10PM Friday & Saturday - Low Season (November through May)
3 to 10PM - High Season (June through October)
Doors open to hostel at 3 PM
Check out from 07:30 to 10:30.
Payment upon arrival. No Cash. You must have a credit card in your name to stay here.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 9.00%
Breakfast not included but we have VERY good coffee!
The maximum period of stay is of 10 days in a private room and 7 days in a dorm room. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Warme Douches
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>