Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The Backpackers is situated in Government Area. Ideally positioned for University teaching Hospital (UTH), Woodlands Shopping Mall, All Embassies accredited to Zambia, Government Ministries, O'hangans (Irish Pub), Kabwata Craft Market, and First House for Former First President (Chilenje house).
First enjoy & experience Zambia at low cost with our high quality services very spacious rooms, bar self-catering kitchen, daily local snacks provide. Seasonal foods e.g. corn, groundnuts, watermelon, mangoes, sweet potatoes & assorted fruits. A trip to Zambia is meaningless and incomplete without visiting the might Victoria Falls. Special packages arranged at the cheapest rates for south Luangwa, national park. Group mini bus transport with our mini buses to Livingstone, south Luangwa & lower Zambezi. So you travel as a group on your own bus.
The Backpackers Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 10.00 to 00.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash and cards
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Snel in-/uitchecken
- Tours / Reisdesk
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>