Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The Artist Hostel is situated in walking distance from The Folklore State Centre of Georgia, Marjanishvili Theatre, Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi, and Tbilisi Zoo. Also, Narikala Fortress and Mtatsminda Park are just 15 min by car from the hostel. There are many restaurants, cafes, and bars with delicious Georgian food and drinks around the hostel.
The Artist Hostel is not large, but it has very clean, cosy and comfortable two rooms with 18 beds. The hostel provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen with all necessary utensils, and free WiFi. The hostel's team of exceptional friendly staff are always happy to host you and help you in everything. The Artist Hostel can organise tourist tours around Tbilisi and Georgia and, also, offers transfer services.
The Artist Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The Artist Hostel may pre-authorise your cards.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 13 years of age.
No curfew. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- Late check-out
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>