Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The house dates back to 1890 and has retained a lot of the character especially in the main lounge downstairs where the old fireplace is used regularly in the winter in the mornings and evenings. Once you walk through the main lounge you come through to the large dining room conservatory which
is bright and clean with a wonderful view of the rear garden. If you decide to sit outside there is a comfortable patio area leading onto the garden where you can relax with a good book,a meal, a glass of champagne or wine or simply a coffee or Tea
The rooms are for the amount of people in them- so a double for two and triple for 3, any extra persons, irrespective of age will be charged an additional fee.
All forms of payment are acceptable although there is a 4 pounds or 4% charge for paying by credit card. Debit card, cheque and cash do not incur any charge. This is a charge we incur by offering this facility so is not in order to make extra profit.
Please note we have a 3 day cancellation policy. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- toegankelijk voor rolstoelen
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>