Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Locating in the center of the Unzen hot spring street,
the nearby sightseeing spot 'Unzen Jigoku' (Unzen hell) can be seen from the guest house,
and the hot spring can be reached in roughly 2 minutes by walking.
Unzen bus stop is right in front of the guest house, making Nita pass - a popular sightseeing spot very accessible.
Our guests will stay on a bunk bed in a 8 or 10 people dormitory room.
We also have screens and thick walls to protect the private space of our guests.
On the first floor, the area will be a cafe during the day time and a bar during the night time.
This is a perfect place for small group of travelers and business traveller.
Please enjoy the place and share your story with locals and travelers.
The bunk beds are separated by walls and there is curtain to provide you private space when you need it.
There will always be a staff on the first floor, please do not hesitate to ask them question when you need helps.
In the center of Unzen hot spring, the sightseeing spot 'Unzen Jigoku' (Unzen hell) can be seen from our guest house.
Here is a great place for sightseeing.
The bus stop in front of our guest house makes traveling to other places easy. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- 24-uren beveiliging
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>