Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
TK hostel guests are welcome to relax in the common room where you can play board games, watching television and eating with friends.
To help you getting around we've got free maps, we will do our best to find activities and recommend places in Hat Yai and Songkhla. We also help you to book ticket of transportation.
*** Hostel Policies
Free Cancellation: 3 days before the arrival,otherwise being charged by the property.
Check in from 2 pm.
Check out Before:11 am.
Payment on Arrival: Cash and Credit Card
Silent time! Please be quite after 10 pm.
No Smoking in Room, but have smoking area
No Age Restriction
Reception working period/time:24 Hours
We strict operate only one person bed.
No guest outside allowed in the hotel
No food or drink in the bedroom.
Put your staff in your locker. We are not responsible for loss or damage of your stuff.
When you leave, Sheets and towels must return to the laundry basket and return the key to reception.
In case of violation, hostel reserves the right to remove the guest from hostel without any refunds given.
Deposit THB 200-Key, THB 200-Towel ( Fully refundable upon check out ) Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis parkeergelegenheid
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Strijkijzer / strijkplank
- Warme Douches
- 24 uren receptie
- 24-uren beveiliging
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>