Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Especially for our women travelers, keeping security in mind, we recommend our female only hostel dorms. We also have security cameras installed in corridors and main halls to ensure as safe an environment.
The food over here is made only with love by our dear local Goan aunty, to be able to provide the best of Goan cuisine and not drain your pocket.
A ten-minute walk to Sweet Lake, 'This Is It' provides vibrant events every night for the wide range of cross-cultural interests that each new guest brings in. 'This Is It' is the place that provides the perfect blend of peace and serenity on one end and a vibrant cultural and musical experience the other, but we also make sure that you get a good night's sleep and don't get too late for the sunrise the next morning.
It's a cozy property that gives ample room for the natural beauty in the vicinity to be experienced from every area.
'This Is It' has the advantage of having a workspace with high-speed internet for all of you considering a work-ation in Goa, and feel free to video call your family, colleagues, bosses, or lovers.
With the terrace to hang out, a theatre room to watch movies, and fitness area to make sure the beers don't get too visible, 'This Is It' provides the perfect balance between solace in the day and the availability of music and social interaction at nigh
Check in 12:00 noon.
Check out 10:00 am.
Reception hours 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
No pets allowed Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis WiFi
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Handdoeken zijn niet inbegrepen
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- Warme Douches
- Handdoeken te huur
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>