Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
The property offers a total of 19 rooms, all of the rooms have private bathrooms with exterior balconies, along with television, air conditioning and free wifi in all areas of the establishment, along with daily cleaning of the rooms. The superior double rooms also have a terrace where they can enjoy the beauty of Madrid and the colorful scenery of the capital.
The reception is open 24h, and the friendly staff always available for any assistance that you may need. Also, THC Tirso Molina offers their guests, a free walking tour through the center of Madrid, and all the information necessary for flamenco shows, night tours or airport transfers.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
THC Tirso Molina does not allow mascots and it is not equipped for persons with disabilities. Also, for people travelling with small children, the property can offer you a baby crib, however no extra beds are available. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis WiFi
- Handdoeken inbegrepen
- Air conditioning
- Kinderbedjes beschikbaar
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>