Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
SunKiss Hostel is located in the center of the resort area Sochi - Adler, where the Winter Olympic Games in 2014. Novy Vek Shopping Centre is 1.1 km from Hostel SunKiss, while Saint Sarkis Cathedral is 1.3 km from the property. The nearest airport is Adler-Sochi International Airport, 3 km from Hostel SunKiss.
We have a woman side for living and male side. The rooms are spacious and clean, and each room has air conditioning. You will find a kettle in the room and a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a shared bathroom. Hostel SunKiss features free Wi-Fi throughout the property. There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
SunKiss Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 7 days.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property requires the CVV code of the used Credit Card in order to guarantee your booking! So you need to forward the CVV code also directly to the property after the booking has been made. If you do not provide the code, the property has the right to cancel your booking. In such a case, payments, as such as the deposit, are not refundable.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 6 years of age. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Air conditioning
- Ontbijt niet inbegrepen
- 24 uren receptie
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>