Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Je moet de algemene voorwaarden accepteren om je reservering te bevestigen.
Beschrijving van de Accomodatie Inrichting
Fully refurbished in 2019, the property boasts stunning facilities including an enormous lagoon style pool, volleyball court, onsite bar, restaurant, convenience store, secure parking, numerous common areas, lounges, gardens and a travel desk. All rooms are air-conditioned with free lightning-fast WiFi available throughout the entire property. Free breakfast is provided daily as well as free coffee and tea, while guests can benefit from heavily discounted food and drinks every day.
The property is located close to Cairns Airport at the start of the Esplanade. A pleasant stroll along the waterfront esplanade will have you arriving in the centre of town in 25 minutes where you will also find Cairns Central Shopping Centre, Cairns Night Markets and the famous Esplanade Lagoon. A free return shuttle bus is also available to drop guests off in town.
Property Policies and Conditions:
- 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Check In: 2pm
- Check out: 10am
- Payment upon arrival by cash, debit and credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
- Breakfast included in price.
- 24 hour reception
- No curfew.
- No age restriction, however please note that we are a genuine international backpackers hostel best suited for foreign travellers aged between 18-35.
- Maximum stay is 14 days. Bekijk huisregels
Controleer de beschikbaarheid
- Gratis internettoegang
- Gratis kaarten
- Gratis ontbijt
- Gratis WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Gemeenschappelijke kamer
- Key Card Toegang
- Late check-out
- Receptie (beperkte openingstijden)
- Tours / Reisdesk
- Maaltijden verkrijgbaar
- Thee-en koffievoorzieningen
Voer het wachtwoord in voor de account <% email %>